The Association of Feng Shui Consultants is an independent, non-profit organisation founded in 2005, run on a voluntary basis by a committee elected from the membership.
We intend to inform and educate the public about Traditional Feng Shui and provide a list of qualified consultants for their convenience.
The Association is open to consultants world wide.
AFSC members work with residential, small business and commercial projects and are qualified Feng Shui professionals committed to the Association's Code of Ethics.
AFSC membership denotes a commitment to professionalism and has been developed to maintain, support, educate and share the passion for Feng Shui.
- Promote the integrity and benefits of Feng Shui to the public
- Promote continuing education for our Consultants & the public
- Promote, develop and monitor competence in the practice of Feng Shui
- Develop relationships with professional training institutions
- Set professional standards for Feng Shui
- Liaise with the public who wish to learn more about Feng Shui
Membership benefits include a photo listing on the AFSC website, forum to communicate between each other through an on-line member's only site, insurance details, quarterly newsletters, read or contribute to various articles, details of professional training institutions and educational and networking opportunities during the year.
The annual AGM was held on the 8th August, 2009 with the election of the committee for 2009/2010 year.
- Elizabeth Wiggins - President
- Judy Moar - Vice President
- Katina Benis - Secretary
- Janene Laird - Treasurer
- Michelle Frencham - General Committee Member
- Edgar (Lok Tin) Yung - General Committee Member
- Carolyn McCallum - General Committee Member
AFSC Conference - 2009
The AFSC 2009 Feng Shui Conference was held in Melbourne on the weekend of the 8th and 9th August.
It was an amazing weekend with so many experts willing to share their expertise and experience.
Please visit our news and events page to see information and photos from the 2009 conference!